10 Inspiring Wedding Quotes
Some brides lose sight of what is truly important when planning a wedding. It is easy to get caught up in all the details of planning and to worry about trivial decisions or fears. One way to keep yourself focused is by surrounding yourself with positive messages. Here are 10 wedding and love related quotes to help you through the wedding planning process. Post your favorites somewhere you will see them often, and read them whenever you feel yourself starting to slip into bridezilla territory.
- “A wedding is a party, not a performance. If at the end of the day, you are married to the one you love, then everything went perfectly.” – Unknown Author
- “We didn’t realize we were making memories; we were just having fun.” – Unknown Author
- “All it takes is faith, trust.” – Peter Pan
- “Lean on each other’s strengths; forgive each other’s weaknesses.” – Unknown Author
- “Eat, Drink, and Be Married.” – Unknown Author
- “Love doesn’t make the world go round. It is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Unknown Author
- “Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing or the dates or going out. It’s about being with that one person who makes you happy in a way no one else can.” – Unknown Author
- “The couples that are ‘meant to be’ are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger than before.” – Unknown Author
- “Marriage is getting to have a sleepover with your best friend every single night of the week.” – Unknown Author
- “Sometimes you just have to quit thinking so much. If it feels right, it probably is, so just go with it.” – Unknown Author
Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a lot