Hello Brides! We have 5 ways to decorate tables this week. Tables at your reception leave an impression and will be where your guests reside for a lot of the evening. You want to make sure to decorate tables in the style you want but that is also fun.
- If you’re a Disney aficionado why not try to decorate tables with some Mickey Mouse ears or fairy tale items!You can have each guests name on the hats or items as well to make it another way to personalize the tables. It’s a fun way to give your guests both a table place holder and something to take home.
2. Mirrored glass vases. We love to decorate tables with mirrored glass vases because they’re elegant and also create the illusion of more space. The mirrors catch the light in a romantic way and you can put candles in the vases for even more light. Or you can put flowers and greenery in the vases.
3. Speaking of lighting we love the decoration scheme using three forms of light. You can use the table center pieces, floor lights and chandeliers from the ceiling to create the ambiance you want. The cool thing about floor lights is you can usually choose the color and have it change periodically!
4. You can decorate tables with cute menu bags as well. The bag can contain a baguette or chocolate and on the bag you can put the menu for the reception or a beloved recipe! Guests will love having the course menu as well as the treat inside.
5. Lastly, we love to decorate tables with two tier pieces. They are grand and elegant but are also elevated enough that guests won’t have to try to look at each other through the center pieces. No one wants to constantly be shifting the table decor.