As a bride, you want to be picture perfect at all times on your big day, so it’s essential to have a bridal beauty kit at your disposal. In the days before the wedding, while you’re busy finalizing details on the rehearsal, wedding, and reception, don’t forget to pack these absolute essentials to prepare you and your bridesmaids for any beauty disasters!
- Hairspray: Essential for any last-minute hair touch-ups before and after the ceremony
- Powder: Keep the shine away with a small compact
- Concealer: To hide any blemishes on the big day
- Bobby pins: Be prepared for hair mishaps during outdoor photos, hug-heavy receiving lines, and dancing during the reception
- Waterproof mascara: Unless your tear ducts have been removed or aren’t working properly, there will be at least minor waterworks on the wedding day so pack waterproof mascara to avoid looking like Ozzy Osbourne
- Lipstick/Lip gloss: For touch-ups before photos, before the ceremony, and after the big kiss
- Breath mints: To keep your breath minty fresh when kissing the groom and greeting your guests
- Dental Floss: There’s nothing worse than a bride with a giant piece of food stuck in her teeth (not that you’ll probably be eating much anyway)
- Tissues, cotton balls, cotton swabs: To apply, touchup, or remove makeup
- Deodorant: This one is pretty self-explanatory
- Nail Polish: Everyone will want to examine your ring and the photographer will be sure to capture close-ups of your hands, so bring some extra nail polish to repair chipped nails
- Perfume: To keep you smelling sweet all day
Keep your beauty bag with you before the ceremony and ask a bridesmaid or close friend to carry it to the reception and place it under your seat for any last-minute touch-ups.