It’s that amazing time of year again – Fall! A fall wedding can be perfect for those brides who love rich color palettes and crisp air. We have several great ideas for you to try!
- Instead of confetti, bubbles or rice, have guests throw leaves instead! You and your groom will be showered with beautiful, vibrant foliage that will look amazing in pictures. You can even make your own leaves if you don’t want what mother nature has to offer. Many craft stores will sell paper leave that mimic the real ones!
2. For your fall wedding you might be worried about getting cold. We love a fall blazer over a wedding gown! It keeps the glam but also gives you a great sense of style. It’s edgy and unconventional but you’ll make a great statement!
3. Fall wedding food is the best! You can play around with favorites like apple pie or pumpkin pie. They can be served in a variety of forms like apple pie pops or have a pie dessert bar. The options for these comfort foods will keep guests full and warm.
4. What fall wedding would be complete without table decor? We love the floating branches with candles look. Even if you’re not going for a rustic wedding this elegant piece still gives your tables the romantic light you want!
5. If you are a bride who wants the more rustic chic feel then we recommend hosting your reception at least half way outside. That way you can have bonfires! Especially if your wedding is kid friendly because who wouldn’t want to roast marshmellows and make s’mores? Of course, you need a venue that will allow for an open fire. We think you’ll love the added excitement and great smell to your reception!