Hello brides of fall! You’ve planned everything down to the last detail but life never fails to impress and something can and will go wrong. That’s where your wedding day emergency kit comes in handy. This little tool kit for you and your bridesmaids might not be needed but it’s nice to have just in case.
What should you put in this wedding day emergency kit? We have some suggestions. First, you will need to decide if you want to make your own or buy one. The kits are not expensive on sites like amazon. If you are more DIY then we’ve got some essentials you need.
- Breath mints
- Clear Polish
- Lipstick and other make up fixes like remover, concealer, eye liner and small samples of the eye shadow you’re using
- Face mist to set all that make up so it stays on
- Stain remover
- Sewing kit
- Fashion tape
- Aspirin or Ibuprofen
- Band aids
- Sunblock if you’ll be out doors
We recommend putting this all together in one glittery bag! It’s fun to buy new make up bags and most importantly it’ll be easy to carry around.
If you want to be generous you can make or buy a wedding day emergency kit for your bridesmaids too. The bag will have similar items like floss, breath mints and fashion tape. And if you put in different items into the bags you’ll have all your bases covered if your master wedding day emergency kit doesn’t fulfill all your needs. We also recommend a few extra goodies to make them feel special and taken care of:
- Tampons because you never want to be without one
- Favorite snacks that could be individualized to each girl
- Baby powder
- Bag of each maid’s favorite color
- Pen and Paper if your girls need to send messages to your groom or other bridal party guests
- White duct tape just in case
- Small bottles of alcohol because they may need a little liquid courage or they will need to give it to you!
No matter which kit or what you put into it, it’s a great idea to have them around just in case!