Chicago Bachelorette Party
The city of Chicago has endless options when it comes to planning your bachelorette party. We highly recommend you have your bachelorette party in Chicago! Because the city feels like a destination but is close to home, you avoid the price tag of traveling. Your bridesmaids will thank you profusely when they don’t have to take up their allotted days off from work, or the expensive travel costs that come with a destination bachelorette party. We promise if you choose any of these bachelorette party ideas you won’t miss traveling at all! Are you ready to plan your Chicago Bachelorette Party? We’ve got you covered!
Let’s begin with where to stay!
As we mentioned, staying local means fewer days of hotel costs and fewer days off work. It’s a financial win only having to book one night at a hotel. There are so many great hotels in Chicago to relax in after your fun day and night out! Some favorites are:
- LondonHouse Chicago is a river-front hotel. It is modern and glamorous in style. This Mag Mile location is a convenient walking or short ride-sharing distance to many attractions. The rooftop bar (and views) are to die for, not to mention the spa and other package options.
- Ivy Hotel Chicago feels like home, but the home in your city-living dreams! The look of this hotel is sleek and luxurious. With its Mag Mile location, it is also perfect for walking or short ride-sharing to many restaurants and attractions.
- Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel is right outside the Chicago Theatre District while also being steps away from River North and the Chicago Riverwalk! Talk about the perfect location! The hotel has a contemporary look, with the added Chicago perk of a rooftop! They also have a great indoor pool perfect for relaxing with your friends the next day.
- The Blackstone is right across the street from Grant Park on S. Michigan Ave. Its vintage, luxury style is sure to make your bachelorette party one to remember. They have great bar and restaurant recommendations all within walking distance! Stylish and a great location? Win!
Where to eat dinner, you ask? The options are endless!
The privilege of being so close to a world-class city is the huge range of culinary styles! Whether you’re looking for gourmet healthy fare or legendary Chicago Pizza, there is something for you! Here are a few of our favorites:
- True Food Kitchen is perfect if your bridal party has any dietary restrictions or is focused on wellness! The healthy food, mocktails, and cocktails are beautiful and delicious! You won’t regret keeping this one on your list!
- Gino’s East is the perfect pre-partying restaurant! Its atmosphere is super casual, with its legendary writing on the walls. Literally, you can write on the walls. Aside from the chill atmosphere, the legendary Chicago Deep Dish Pizza is amazing. If you have any out-of-town bridesmaids, this is a down-to-earth Chicago experience for them!
- Carnivale Restaurant is the perfect restaurant if your group wants to start the evening off with a bang! The Latin menu is absolutely delicious and unique! They also have an extensive drink menu sure to get the party started. This restaurant touts a fun experience with authentic Latin artwork and dancers! We think it’s perfect for a lively bachelorette party!
Fun options all night long!
Chicago has a great nightlife! While there are so many great bars to go bar-hopping at we have narrowed down some of the most renowned experiences. A great night is guaranteed!
- Howl at the Moon Chicago is an amazing dueling pianos bar! Belt out your favorite songs with your best girls and have fun dancing to all the hits you can request! Great music is a given at Howl at the Moon, but they also have Bachelorette Party packages! Being one of the more popular nightlife options, we highly recommend their “Jump the Line” package so you and your bridal party will definitely get in and not have to wait outside in line in the probably cold Chicago weather!
- If dancing isn’t your thing, Chicago is well-known for their comedy shows! What’s more fun at a bachelorette party than laughing with your best friends? You’ve likely heard of Chicago referred to as “The Second City” but there is of course the iconic comedy club “The Second City” where you will love their talented comedians and some great drinks to go with it! If you want to continue the party afterward, the Old Town neighborhood in Chicago has so many great restaurants and bars too!
- The Underground Chicago is a well-known nightclub. Its city dance club vibe, conveniently in River North, is perfect for the dancing queens in your bachelorette party, and if you’re a night owl! The neon lights and great DJs are sure to keep you dancing all night long! A fun bonus is it’s frequented by celebrities and professional athletes! They also have bottle service and a VIP area if you’re feeling fancy!
In short, you will have the best bachelorette party!
Because Chicago is a world-class city, we could go on and on about the endless options for your Chicago Bachelorette Party! We hope these ideas spark your excitement to have your bachelorette party right here in Chicago! With so much to offer, you’ll be so glad you had your bachelorette party in the Windy City! Are you planning your Chicago Bachelorette Party? We’d love to hear about it! Email your bachelorette party plans and photos to hello@Chicagoweddingblog.com. Happy Planning! For more wedding planning tips and inspiration check out more Chicago Wedding Blog posts below.