We gathered a few of the top winter wedding favors! These are sure to please your guests and bring the cozy comfort inside.
- Gingerbread Cookies. Who doesn’t love the smell of freshly baked cookies? Gingerbread cookies as wedding favors can bring back good memories of childhood treats and snowball fights. You can easily package these cute cookies with fun holiday-themed bags and ribbons. They’re not too expensive and if you feel so inclined you can even try to get a friend or relative to bake them!
2. Chocolates. These are a sure favorite for any guest at your wedding. Chocolate is so versatile – you can flavor it, decorate it and customize it. We love the idea of putting your initials on pieces of chocolate or form them in wintery shapes like snowflakes or snowmen.
3. Mini Ice wine bottles. A fun winter wedding favor! The tiny bottles filled with iced wine – made from grapes that have been picked on the vine while frozen – are sure to please your guests. You can personalize the bottles with your name and wedding date too.
4. Chestnuts. We love the idea of roasting chestnuts for a winter wedding! You can package a handful in bright wrapping for your guests or even have a roasting station. That way the guests can eat them fresh! It’s a different idea than just simple chocolate that brings the winter spirit to life.
5. Another favorite winter wedding favor is soy candles. We love the soft glow that candles give and you can pick a scent that won’t overwhelm your more sensitive guests. Some of our favorite scents are pine, sugarplum, cedar or orange clove. They will be fun favors for guests to remember your big day by.